Klip-Ins, Bundles, Wefts & Wigs
Kalani's Kinky Hair Extensions are available in both human hair and synthetic hair options. We provide a variety of different lengths and colors.
Kalani's hair extensions are for anyone that would benefit from having a temporary protective style for less. We offer textured hair extensions, wigs, and bundles in various natural hair patterns including, straight, curly, wavy, loosely curled, and tight curls.
Some tips to consider to ensure the longevity of your hair:
- You cannot use natural hair products on synthetic wigs.
- You can detangle your synthetic wigs with a wide-tooth comb or with your hand depending on the curl type.
- You can apply a synthetic wig serum/spray to maintain a healthy shine on your wigs.
- You cannot use tight-toothed combs to detangle your wigs.
- You can style your synthetic wigs with rollers or curling rods.
- You cannot apply heat to synthetic wigs unless it is a heat-safe wig.
- You can use synthetic hair products on your wig and human hair products. Just be sure to wash your wig to prevent build up.
- You can store your wigs carefully on a wig head.
- You can air dry your wigs, in fact, this is the best way to dry a wig.
- You cannot use heat to dry your wigs unless it is a heat-safe wig.
- You can wash your wigs with cold or lukewarm water. Do not wash them with hot water.
- You can use a towel to pat your synthetic wig dry. Do not squeeze it.
**Please be advised prior to purchasing: All sales are final. Exchanging the hair may be an option if the hair has not been altered, cut, dyed, or used in any way, and the exchange must be requested within 7 days of having received the hair. All of the hair must be in its original form and packaging. Please contact our customer service team to see if you qualify for an exchange. All orders are shipped once they have completed processing which can be between 3-7 days after your purchase has been made.**